- The rooms are on the first floor of the House —no elevator— and can accommodate 4 or 5 people in single beds or bunk beds.
- The rooms are located in two separate wings for men and women. Each wing is equipped with shared bathrooms (several washbasins, WCs with bidet, and showers).
- On the ground floor there are rooms for disabled persons and/or families with children.
These rooms have private accessible bathroom with disability aids.
- The House provides each guest with bed sheets, pillowcases and blankets, but no towels. Pilgrims will make their beds and bring their own toiletries and towels (which may be provided by the House at a small additional cost).
- Pilgrims with reduced or limited mobility must be followed by an accompanying person, who will spend the night in the same —equipped— room.
The spirit of the Divine Mother of Joy House is inspired by community living. Therefore, it is important to observe some rules of respect towards other guests, such as: do not use noisy footwear —such as wooden clogs—, use calm tone of voice —appropriate to the monastic environment— and all that which goodsense suggests.
- From 11 pm to 6 am, silence must be kept in corridors, rooms and throughout the building. During the same time span, it is not possible to use the showers.
- On the day of departure, rooms must be vacated by 9am. It will be the guest's care to undo the bed, put sheets in the provided bags, and place the folded blankets in the closet.
- Breakfast is served in the canteen from 7am to 8am.
- Lunch is served after the Sacred Darshan at about 12.45pm.
- Dinner is served at 8.25pm.
- In the rooms it is absolutely forbidden to light incense, candles and any other type of flame. It is also forbidden to consume food, move furniture and use electric or gas appliances.
- Our wonderful animal friends are welcome in the monastery, even during religious services.
However, pets are not allowed in the House, considering the needs of community cohabitation of people that can be strangers to each other.